Wednesday, June 27, 2012

uday kiran reshma new film Jai Sriram

uday kiran reshma new film Jai Sriram

\"I thank the makers for keeping faith in me. I can say with confidence that \'Jai Sriram\' is going to be a milestone in my career.\" Reshma of \'Ee Rojullo\' fame is playing an interesting character here says uday kiran.The director promises something different when he says that Uday\'s character comes with a philosophy of his own. \"This is a well-meaning film. The hero is putting in lot of hard work.\"\'Jai Sriram\', directed by Balaji, is a different story. You will see the chocolate boy metamorphosing into a powerful cop\'s role, sporting not one but four get-ups in total. Producer Talla Ramesh is confident that the film will be a big hit. \"I was thrilled when Balaji told me the story,\" he says....(More..)

Search This Blog