Sunday, June 24, 2012

I should first get the roles in which I can prove my mettle saya ileana

I should first get the roles in which I can prove my mettle saya ileana

\"If we learn to embrace things which we dislike, we will get the ones we like one day or another,\" Ileana philosophizes.The actress says that acting comes first to her. I definitely has some specifications, but I would prefer to accept offers as they come and like to prove myself in them. \"For me, being called a good actress is secondary. I should first get the roles in which I can prove my mettle. That is why I have got the image of a good actress.\"She shot to fame with \'Devadasu\' and \'Pokiri\'\'Rakhee\',\'kick\',......... and later preferred to be choosy. She awaits the release of \'Julayi\' and \'Barfee\'...(More..)

Search This Blog