Sunday, June 17, 2012

Deepa walked out of Sudeep movie

Deepa walked out of Sudeep movie

\"There was change in the final script which was evolved after director Shashank wrote several versions of the script. My role was altered due to expansion of other characters. When I discussed this aspect with director Shashank, I said that it would be embarrassing for me to play the role which has been shortened due to the necessities of the script.Shashank also agreed and said that he tried his level best to keep intact some sequences which could have showcased my performance, but could not succeed because of the way script had evolved in its final shape. We mutually agreed that it was not right to play this role at this point. Therefore both us agreed mutually on this decision. The producer Uday Mehta who had selected me for the role before the final script was evolved was a little unhappy, though. He has promised that he will definitely work with me in a future project. I will respect the creative decision of the director ' said Deepa Sannidhi....(More..)

Search This Blog